Saturday 2 May 2009

Postfolio



www.postfolio.org

Postfolio is a creative community of people who do and love postproduction and visual effects. The idea of postfolio is to showcase your work in this specific area by having your own account. Whilst reading through the website I noticed that as well as showing your work, there is a section where you can add your making of video to show others how your work was created, which I think is a great extra as you can watch others and pick up tips and techniques.

Although I am not interested in this area of design I thought I would include it in my blog for others who might want to use this website. Another key thing about the website is that there are many forums so you can discuss topics with other designers who have similar interest as well as including a friends network so you can add your friends and share interests with just them as well.

On the whole I think it would be a great website to use if you were interested in postproduction and visual effects, I just wish there was one specifically for motion graphics.

No comments: