Friday 1 May 2009

Norwegian Ink




www.norwegianink.com

Norwegian Ink are a Norwegian design studio who specialize in graphic design, motion design, logo design, channel idents and title sequences. I thought it would be interesting to look at a design studios other than UK and American based to see how they differ.

However, when looking at their work you wouldn't guess it was from another country in Europe because I have looked at the work of graphic designers such as Welcome To Cloud and Look At Me Design who are both from France and you can see the difference in their style and themes to their work because they tend to use lots of white space with abstract shapes and lines set up in a beautiful composition.

I thought by looking into a motion graphics company I could take some influence and ideas from their work and incorporate into my own work but I found this specific company being very similar to what I have seen before. Maybe there are other European design companies who use motion graphics in a completely different way than we do over here and I will keep looking over the internet for influences from other countries.

No comments: