Tuesday 5 May 2009

Motion Graphics Lab


www.motiongraphicslab.com

Recently I have come across a great website called motiongraphics.com that is the website of award winning motion graphics designer, Dean Velez. I stumbled across this website whilst looking for influences in motion graphics for my final major project but found the website much more useful than that.

When looking at the website it looks really old with cheesy fire graphics in the background but the content is really useful with lots of different After Effects tutorials that came is really useful for learning the basics and learning new skills and techniques. For example there is a great tutorial for a line growing effect which came in handy when experimenting for my final major project.

I thought I would share this website with other people to help them follow some of the tutorials that may come in handy for them in the future.

No comments: