Thursday 16 April 2009

Splurj




www.spluj.com

Splurj are a 'dynamic image design' company that create idents, title sequences, short movies and trailers, branding, music videos, print based graphics and on-screen visuals. These are the areas of multimedia that I love and want to try and pursue a career within. As I have mentioned before on my blog, motion graphics is my main interest and with each of these area's I can adapt motion graphics to them.

As this company seem to work on everything that I love about design and moving image, I decided to contact them to see if they would be interested in seeing my work and to find out a little bit more about them such as where they are based and how many people they have working for them.

After reading through their blog and becoming a fan of theirs through facebook I have come to conclusion that they seem like a very down to earth bunch of people who adapt their own style to each and every project they come across.

I decided to email Splurj, this is what I wrote,


Hi Splurj,

I'm Aaron Nicholas and I am currently studying a Multimedia Design degree at Stockport College. At the moment I am working on my final major project and I'm creating a channel ident.

I came across your work and I'm really inspired by it including the website itself. I particularly like the BBC introducing piece you created.

I was just wondering where about your studio is based and would love for some feedback on my work to gain some advice and feedback to improve it if that was possible at all.

Thanks for your time,

Aaron Nicholas


No comments: